Use Your Loft Space For Storage
Energy Efficient Loft Storage
The Norths Largest Approved Loft Storage Solutions Installer
Does your spare room need a clearing out ?
the stairs chocker ?
Garage or shed full ?
Just moved house?
Nowhere to put anything anymore ?
Does this sound like your house ?
Why not use your existing loft space ?
- Ladders Hatch Light Boarding Packages
- Expert Advice From a Specialist Firm
- 70% of Jobs Completed in 1 Day
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Fully Trained & Certified Installers
- Northwests Only LoftZone Approved Company
- Fully Insured Professional Company
- Reliable 5 Star Reputation
- The Price We Say is the Price You Pay
- FREE Surveys & Instant Written Quotes
- No Up-Front Deposits - Pay On Completion
- Pay by Credit Debit Card Cash or Online
- NEW Pay in 3 Instalments
- 0% Interest NO Credit Checks
- Tall Insulation Raised Floor Solutions
- Mini Loft Conversions for occasional use
- Luxury Storage Rooms - Study - Hobby - Office
- Suitable for Old Lofts or New Lofts
- Raised Above The Insulation - NOT Squashed
- Special Design NO Ceiling Load Sub-frames
- Bespoke Packages or Special Set Deals
- Loft Insulation Top-up or Full
- Loft Roof Dust Liners
- Quality Loft Ladders in Timber or Metal
- Energy Efficient Loft Hatches Installed
- Ceiling Spot Light Fire Protection
Professional loft boarding to high standards in the Northwest
Loft Boarding NW are a genuine professional loft storage company established in 2010.
Setting high standards within the industry, a company who will only use quality materials without compromise to safety or quality or the finished job.
GONE are the days of the cheap and nasty loft boarding jobs, its time to think quality, strength, safety and value for money,
a proper job from a proper company.
We build the safest strongest energy efficient loft storage solutions in
Our loft storage advisors will not only talk
about boarding your loft they will give you FREE advice on your lofts
energy efficiency. Bad incorrect loft boarding will decrease your lofts
energy efficiency so therefore increasing your energy bills, it can also
cause safety issues and weaken your ceilings to the point of permanent
boarding your loft using the techniques unique to us should never
decrease your efficiency but will increase it thus saving on your energy
bills and will add strength to your ceiling not weaken it.
Quote:"Our standards are important to us and we will not cut corners or cut back on materials simply to compete against non compliant companies with cheaper prices. To cut prices so low must mean something has to be left out and that is usually materials, build quality and safety". A. Greenhalgh MD.
Loft Boarding NW consider themselves as one of, if not "the" market leaders in loft storage solutions in the Northwest of England. LoftZone factory trained qualified & approved installers, members of Lancashire County Council Safe Trader Scheme (Help Direct) in partnership with Trading Standards and fully insured for their industry.
More about us
Bespoke loft storage packages available to suit everyone
Not all lofts are the same and these examples may not work for every type of loft but we have many more packages and examples available to suit almost every loft.
Made to measure packages available for any type of loft just give us a call for a free quote.
To find out more information about loft boarding click here
Any size loft area can be boarded. Call us now for a free no obligation survey to see how little it costs to convert your loft into a storage area.
All our work is carried to a high standard by trained fitters who can take care of all your requirements and advise you of what we need to do to your loft to convert it into a safe strong easy to access storage area.
We advise that loft flooring is for storage only and not for living purposes or for storing very heavy items. Acceptable items are: clothes, toys, suit cases, plastic or cardboard storage boxes. Please limit the weight you store in your loft and distribute it evenly.
Do not store heavy items in one area of your loft if you struggle to lift the box in to your loft then its to heavy.